Sunday 10 October 2010

How to give a cupboard door it's sexy back

A while ago I did a pretty up job on our living room cupboard door and then promptly forgot to blog about it. Far too busy sitting back and admiring my handy work you see.
So seeing as I'm currently juggling a granny blanket, making a Sunday roast, updating this blog and drinking a cup of tea (I know, I'm a multi-tasking extraordinaire), here's a very quick looky at the before and after pics. 

Before (Obviously. The fact that it's lying on my decking and not attached to the door frame kind of suggests as much.)


This is what it looked like when it was attached to the cupboard door frame. That corner never looks as clutter free as this normally. I'd just finished painting the wall so all crap had been moved to another corner instead.


And et voila! 
What do you mean you can't see a difference?
 Look! 
See?? 
Oh gawd, ok so I realise it doesn't look that much different, but I promise you it does in real life. It's been sanded, varnished with a warmer coloured wood stain and had new knobs added. It's got it's sexy back, although you might just have to trust me on that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...