Wednesday 19 January 2011

I shouldn't be here


No really, I shouldn't be here. I'm supposed to be designing new things for The Small Things store, but some how I've ended back surfing le internets. 

So, seeing as I'm here an' all, I may as well update you quickly on the progress of The Small Things. 
I've agreed to hold a stall at a craft fair which will be raising money for "charidee". That's not until April though so I have plenty of time to make new things. Having a date in the diary will also act as an incentive to stay motivated. Although things like Blogger, Twitter and Ebay have a habit of getting in the way!

Unfortunately the weather remains uncooperative. The last couple of days have been all beautiful and sunshiny. Which is great for the soul, but not so great for photo taking when you're stuck at work though. With a bit of luck it'll last until the weekend so I can take some photos of something...anything.

However, in the meantime we'll just have to make do with my little pin-up bag gem from the flickr archives. Enjoy folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...