Monday 31 January 2011

There's a light on the porch here for someone


Last night we went to see Band of Horses and I still can't find the words to describe it.
Beautiful, fantastic, amazing..none of those words do it justice. They just blew me away. The music was loud and beautiful, the guys were in good spirits, the atmosphere was buzzing and it was just a fantastic night.

The title of this post is a line from one of their songs, "Neighbor". It's one of my favourite lyrics. We get woken up in the morning quite a lot by this song so I always associate it with feeling cozy and safe and this line sticks out. If you're interested, I've added the video below. Go on, have a listen!


They're playing a few more dates in the UK over the next few days and I believe will be back in the summer to play some festivals. If you have the chance to see them live I would thoroughly recommend it. 

They really do give you the warm and fuzzies. 

1 comment:

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...