Wednesday 23 February 2011

Project Wednesday - update three

Right, we're back on track.
Sort of.


Back when I wrote my first Project Wednesday post I touched on how nervous I was about attacking the kitchen wall in case I mucked it up. 

Well, I mucked it up.


Long (and boring) story short, I did a bit and then decided that I'd end up pissing the neighbours off too much with the noise to make it worth while. Plus I didn't like what I saw underneath the plaster anyway, so I stopped.

Unfortunately this doesn't mean that I've finished with this project. Oh no. It just means that it's changed slightly. Instead of exposing the brick, I now have to fix it and make it all pretty again. Urgh.

Oh well, it's better to regret the things you have done than the things you haven't. That's what they say isn't it? 

Well "they" suck if you ask me. And so do stupid kitchen walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...