Wednesday 2 March 2011

Project Wednesday - update four (the time out)


Well this isn't really an update if I'm honest. I've been feeling a bit swamped lately so I've decided that for March at least, Project Wednesday will need to take a time out.

My three projects (here for those who are new to my blog), were slightly on the time consuming side and as I want to start thinking about relaunching my Etsy shop soon, I really need to focus on that for the next few weeks. Especially seeing as I've agreed to take part in a craft fair next month and I still haven't made any stock for it. Eeep!

That won't be good. Turning up, setting up a blank table, a big smile and and trying to sell air. 

So no Project Wednesday updates for the next few weeks folks. Instead I hope to have more crafting posts instead. I'm looking forward to it already.

I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...