Thursday 10 March 2011

Queen of the butterfly collectors


I feel completely stuck at the moment. Like that little butterfly in the jar. I wrote a post when I felt the same way a couple of months ago, but this was around New Year's Eve and everyone feels like that around then don't they?

This feeling hasn't really gone away and I want to do something proactive about it rather than just whinge about it month after month. The trouble is, I'm not really in a position to make any major changes in my life at the moment. Plus if I'm honest, I'm not even sure what exactly is causing this feeling of being trapped!
Probably best to sort that little riddle out before I go making any big changes.

Urgh. It could just be the weather that's making me feel all cooped up and restless. We've had months of it being cold, wet and dark here. That might work for Twilight characters, but I like to feel the sun on my face and spend more than ten minutes outside before losing all feeling in my toes.

I guess only time will tell really. And if it's not the weather? 

Well me and my chickens could always run away with the circus.

1 comment:

  1. I think you may be suffering from this thing we call Spring Depression. We had such a crap summer last year, our vit D reserves must be well and truly used up by now. Lack of sunshine means lack of seratonin, which causes tiredness, lethargy, feelings of depression even.

    Hang in there, little butterfly, soon Spring will be here and you will be able to fly out of your jar and feel much better. I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...