Tuesday 5 July 2011

My current smiles

Today I thought I'd share some of the things that are making me happy right now. I really enjoy putting together these posts, they make me feel all buzzy and grateful for the things that I have. 

Reaping the rewards of my hard work..the good courgettes! However, there is also a pile of bad courgettes though. Not so great. 

Now guess which one is mine and which one is a Sainsbury's courgette.

My two current favourite nail varnishes in the whole wide world..mix 'em up and you get..

..a little mini universe at the tip of each finger!

My new best friend. I am ripping up all my old clothes and working out how they work and then trying to put them back together again. So much fun!

My garden. This is my favourite place to be after work. Except when it's cold or wet. Then it's not so great.

2 comments:

  1. Courgette! I have never heard that word before but it sounds way prettier than "zucchini"! That is so cool that you are able to grow your own veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny because I've always loved the word "zucchini" ever since I was a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...