Thursday 29 December 2011

Seed to Pie - The Conclusion. Sort of.

So at the start of the year I had this grand idea that I would document the life of a pumpkin, from seed, to plant, to pie, to face. That was the plan. Everything went as it should, the seed sprouted, it grew, it produced pumpkins, which I then made in to a couple of pies and of course there was no issue with the applying to face part. It was the documenting part that didn't quite go to plan.

The reason? I'm rubbish, simple as that folks.

So here you go, the last instalment in the seed to pie process. Where are the photos of the pie you might ask? Well, there are none I'm afraid, it comes back to the whole me being rubbish thing I mentioned earlier. Below are the only two photos I did remember to take when I started baking the pumpkins.


I know, thrilling right? I think it's fair to say that this idea was a bit of a non starter!

The pie tasted bloody good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...