Sunday 12 February 2012

February photo challenge - Week 2

6
Dinner
On Monday Dan made pie and mash for dinner. And it was goood.

7
Button
My little jar of buttons, the colours make me happy.

8
Sun
A cold, winter afternoon

9
Front door
We have the dullest front door in Britain, therefore you get a pic of our knocker instead. 
A knocker that nobody uses, enjoy.

10
Self Portrait
Dorky pic of me looking (and feeling) a bit awkward.

11
Makes you happy
Well it has to be this numpty doesn't it. He's pretty much the only person who can have me crying with laughter at myself minutes after I've been close to tears because I can't put my own socks on.

12
Inside your closet
It's looking a bit empty, (and dare I say, tidy) as a lot of our clothes are in the wash at the moment. It's only a small wardrobe and it's usually rammed.

2 comments:

  1. pie and mash is my staple diet at the moment! Not exactly a craving, but I always fancy it...and always manage to eat it all!! Lovely pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love, and yeah, there is something really comforting about a good old plate of pie and mash!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...