Sunday 26 February 2012

February photo challenge - Week 4

20
Handwriting
I couldn't think of anything to write, so in the end I went for this Dr Seuss quote which I love. So true.

21
A fave photo of you
I think I was about eight years old in this photo and I remember it being taken. We'd gone for a picnic by a river with some friends and their family and I was trying (and failing) to sink the some water skaters with a piece of grass. Our friend's dad was a bit of a shutter bug and took this when I wasn't looking. I was too shy to let him take any more photos afterwards!

22
Where you work
I've cheated with this photo. I completely forgot to take a photo of where I worked, so this photo will have to do. It was actually taken on my last day in the office, as you can see I was very busy tying up loose ends, tidying my desk, writing handover notes and er..dressing up in a spandex skeleton onesie. As you do. But still,  it was taken in the office next to my desk so this is sort of where I work..or where I used to work..where I will work again. You get the idea.

23
Your shoes
I've been living in these boots throughout this pregnancy and they're starting to look a bit battered. They're so comfy though.

24
Inside your bathroom cabinet
I've been dreading taking this pic. Our cabinet is disgusting and keeps getting mould inside it. Please don't look too hard for that - it's due a clean!

25
Green
This is an ironic photo as it shows something that should be green, but as you can see is actually brown, brown, brown. *Glares at the chickens*

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that skeleton onesie photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They said that I wouldn't be able to get into it, which just sounded like a challenge to me!

    Getting out of it was interesting though..

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...