Tuesday 6 March 2012

Baby blanket bother


Right folks, I need your help.

I'm in the process of knitting Pip a baby blanket. I know, I know, more baby blather, but please bear with me. 

I really want to get this blanket together before she gets here and I'm getting all in a tizz about which colours to use. I could really do with some feedback from your lovely selves.

So if you have a couple of minutes to spare, please, please, please take a look at the pictures below and tell me which colour combo you like the best? 

1 - Pink & green. Girly, a bit sping like.

2) Pink & blue - not really one of my favourites if I'm honest, but I do love the idea of confusing people. Is it a boy? Is it a girl? Mwahaha!

3) Green, pink & orange. Girly, but not too girly.

4) Pink, green & yellow - I only have one yellow square so you kind of have to use your imagination a bit here..

5) Green and orange

6) Green and yellow

7) Pink and yellow - perhaps a little too girly?

8) Or maybe I should just go all 'Joseph & his technicolour dreamcoat' with it and use all of the colours?


Thanks loves. You're the best!

4 comments:

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...