Tuesday 1 January 2013

Resolutions


1. Officially start my own business
    I've proven to myself that I have what it takes so no excuses.

2. Learn to play the guitar
    Even if it's just a little bit.

3. Decorate the blank walls in the house
    There are too many in this house and I like pretty things to look at.

4. Stop dressing like a tramp
    All my clothes are faded, worn or have holes in. This really isn't an exaggeration.

5. Take photos of every day things. Regardless of mess, weather or mood
    It turns out that I like looking back on all of my year, even the messy bits.

6. Start altering clothes
    I like the idea of buying second hand and putting my own mark on them.

7. Aim to make 5 tutorials this year for the blog
    I love this as a way of sharing ideas with people so I'd like to give it a go.

8. Make a few items of clothes for myself
See number 4. Also, why the hell not? It's a perk of the job.

9. Make more time for me and Dan
    I hate the term "date night", but regardless we need something like that.

10. Keep life simple
      This is when I'm happiest.

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...