Monday 11 March 2013

New in the shop

Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know that a couple of weekends ago, Dan took the kid to see his folks. I didn't go with them this time. Instead I stayed home and got on with some much needed sewing.
It felt so good to sit in front of my machine and just lose myself in what I was doing. I'm not going to lie, it was hard to give my new found freedom up!

In the time it usually takes me to just cut out the fabric pieces, I'd made a dress and finished off a maxi skirt that I've been working on for AGES. I'm so happy with the results!



Both are available in the shop and can be made to measure.

Right now I'm working on a new dress using this beautifully sunny fabric. I'm thinking capped sleeves and a peter pan collar? Now if the snow would just go away..

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...