Friday 11 April 2014

My Day in Pictures

The day was glorious. For the first time this year I was sat on the step drinking my morning coffee outside. Pip was happily playing on the decking while I sat and soaked in the morning. A bloody good start to the day if I do say so myself.

After Daddy left for work and coffee was consumed we went upstairs to get dressed. This always takes ages. Here I was supposed to be picking out Pip's clothes. Instead she insisted I watch (but not help) while she struggled to put a bib on her toy sheep

When she got bored of that it was over to Mummy and Daddy's bedroom to partake some serious bed jumping. This went on for nearly half an hour and as you can see, getting her dressed happened in fits and starts.

Eventually we were fed, watered (and dressed) and at her request we went "TO TA PAAARK!"

and to the big slide. She loves this damned thing. So does Mouse.

Duck came too and they all had a good run about. Seriously why won't she nap??

Then it was back home and promptly back outside into the garden where I saw blossom on my baby cherry tree. It made me smile.

Another thing that made me smile was being able to make a dent in the washing pile. Yay I have clean socks again!

Then came lunch and I caught up with The Great British Sewing Bee final. See how those beautiful ladies light up my grey living room? What will I do without this show in my life?

Then it was time to knuckle down and do some work. And this is where I completely forgot to take any more photos, forgot to make dinner and turned into a bit of a grumpy bear. 
Note to self: do NOT consume a stupid amount of coffee before you sit down to work. Coffee jitters and sewing do not mix and you'll end up playing with the seam ripper for the rest of the day.

I hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous spring weather!

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are the BEST!!! i feel all happy now:)

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...