Thursday 12 June 2014

Summer Manifesto 2014

Last summer I posted a list of things I wanted to do while the sun still shone. Summer Bucket List 2013

I loved working my way through the list and had so much fun while doing it. In fact, we made so many warm and fuzzy memories as a result of that list, that I've decided to make it a summertime tradition!

So here's my Summer Manifesto for 2014.


It's a shame that that things are so much busier this year, which prevents me from adding more. That said, I think the things I've chosen will provide some fun for all of us and add a few more 'warm and fuzzies' to the old memory bank!

Does anyone else have a summer list? What sort of things do you add to it? 
I would love some inspiration for future summer lists! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...