Thursday 1 January 2015

2015 Goals


I only set myself three simple goals for 2014; to try and find more time to sew (check), live a little more healthily (*ahem*) and treat myself occasionally (nailed it).

The lesson here is that I don't respond well to health related resolutions. Well consider it a lesson learned. I hereby give myself permission to eat what I want, drink what I want and only run if I lose my mind. Or take it up again at some point if I feel the urge. Whatever. It's cool. 

Anyway, here are my resolutions for 2015;

-1-
Talk less, make more.

-2-
Continue to take time out to relax. Switch off from work occasionally!

-3-
 Try and be in the present more. Put. The. Phone. Down...she says tapping away on her laptop.

-4-
 Find a storage solution for all the bloody dress patterns lying around in the sewing room. Note to self: rolling them up with elastic bands and tossing them up on the top shelf is NOT working out Kim.

-5-
Fashion something for the dresses while I'm at it. There is no more room in the closet. I repeat, NO. MORE. ROOM.


However you're spending the first day of this shiny new year, I hope it treats you well my friends. 
Here's to a great year - and remember, imperfect is just fine. ;)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might be interested in..



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...